There is no paid staff at Women’s Center for Wellness. The organization is run by an all-volunteer Board of Directors, which meets quarterly. All duties are shared by volunteers dedicated to keeping the organization going and thriving. We welcome you to share of your time and expertise in the following ways:
- Answering phone messages remotely from your own home.
- Answering email remotely from your own home.
- Coordinating publicity efforts to raise awareness of WCW groups and events.
- Submitting editorially information to our e-newsletter, New & Good.
- Being a welcome ambassador at any of our events.
- Preparing food or coordinating refreshments for our events.
- Assisting with advertising sales to help support WCW activities.
Your creativity is the only limit as to how you can participate to this wonderful organization. If you would like to volunteer, please call 508-473-4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest!